DeAndre Tapia, Customer Service
DeAndre joined the GYM HQ family back in February. His previous work experience includes serving as an Apple IOS-iTunes Tech Support representative, an Office Depot/OfficeMax Warehouse Distribution call center agent, and Customer Service Manager at WINN-DIXIE.
By continuously challenging himself to learn and grow, he's proven to be a great asset to the team and shows great potential.. He was recently named the GYM HQ MVP for the month of April.
What makes DeAndre so awesome?
- His commitment to understanding his role as a Client Service Agent. This exemplifies the GYM HQ Core Value of Competence.
- His ability to correctly complete all tasks and projects for which he is responsible
- His willingness to assist with other projects. This exemplifies the GYM HQ Core Value of One Team.
- His constant study of our clients' membership and service contracts.
- His willingness to assist with escalated calls
- His positive attitude!
Because of his outstanding performance, he was promoted to the role of Tier II Agent. He recently conducted a training class regarding new policies put in place for one of our clients!
DeAndre likes all sports and food. He is a bright star with an even brighter future and we love having him as a member of our team!